Sunday, April 3, 2011

WARNING boring entry xD !


hello ♪

I'm still alive 

how are you?
what are you doing?
I'm kinda bored... 

as I promised in my last
entry I'll post some pictures of
the last weeks  

so let's start  



with my black lenses  

yeah and a picture of loreen (one of my classmembers)

and cindy (another classmember)
 most of the people in my class are horrible...
really...
I've never been in a class with so many
dumbasses  
but these two and some other people are 
really nice & funny  


this picture is taken by shaina  at 1 am 
in a burger king   haha
I met shai, brini and tini some time ago~

we went bowling and afterwards
billiard and I have to
admit that I'm a total loser 
but I had a lot of fun with these 
wonderful girls  

and the last picture is a drawing I started
last week and this happened!
*sigh*

ok~
bye bye my lovelies  

@jennifer: danke ♥
@suzu: danke, danke, danke ; O ;) ♥
aber man sieht sich sicher aufm japantag ^-^)
@angywalkingongravejards: die sind von maniaQ ♥
und danke ♪
@anabelle: thank you so much ♥
@ みえーちゃん: oh thank you ♥
@tai: aber hallo ._.)
@shai: YES ♥ danke
@rui: danke ♥ das ist eine perücke xD

4 comments:

  1. waaah die ersten 3 fotos sind so süß ich könnt dich glatt aufessen xD <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh du und mio oder :D?
    ich würde das bild fertig machen scannen per ps den feckwegmachen und dann auf dein zeichenpapier asudrucken zum coloriern oo
    weil ich glaube sonst wirds schwer ><
    aber ich mag das bild schon jetzt sehr <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww du bist so niedlich * 3 *
    Und ich mag deine Haarfarbe sehr * 3 *
    Sie steht dir so seeehr >W<
    uund die Circle Lenses machen dich nur noch noch niedlicher als du bist * o *♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du bist einfach eine kleine prinzessin ♥♥♥♥♥
    Süüüüper hüüüübsch XD

    Hoffentlich treffen wir uns bald mal wieder XD Vielleicht auf ein Eis bei Burger King? XDD <3

    Aw! Die zeichnung ist voll süß! Schade, dass es gekleckst hat ;__; Kann man da nicht irgendwas tun?!

    *plüsch*

    ReplyDelete