Saturday, December 4, 2010

MUCC ♥ MUCC ♥ MUCC

gooooood morning ♪

the world is covered in white !(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ 
it's toooo cold...
anyways today I wanna write something about
MUCC ♥ (guess you never 
thought that because of the title xD)

but I'm so excited because there are only 49  
days left until the
concert ヾ(≧∇≦*)〃ヾ(*≧∇≦)〃

 what I actually wanted to say is
that everyone in this band is a great composer ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

and I wanna show you 
2 songs from each member ♥

lets start with leader-sama ☆ミヤ

#1
(ware arubeki basho-我、在ルベキ場所 2003)
 
#2
 
(kagayaku sekai- 輝く世界 2005)
 
tatsurou 逹瑯
 
#1
(mama - ママ 2003)
 
#2
(yakusoku - 約束 2010)
 
YUKKE
 
#1 
 
(ame no ochestra - 雨のオーケストラ 2005)
 
#2 
(polaris - ポラリス 2010)
 
satochi ★ SATOち
 
#1
(1R 2005)
 
#2
(circus - サーカス 2010)
 
haha I only chose songs from 4 albums *drop*
 
I have to work today...
noooo (ー。ー;)
 
ah there are some more things I wanna 
show you before  I'll get
myself ready for work!
 
I already had arielle 
yesterday I got belle and my sister aurora ♥
 
  bought them yesterday ♥
 
 
ok bye bye ♪♪
 
ps: thank you all so much for following 
my blog (。・・。)イエッ♪ 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. :DDD

    Belle und Aurora!!! *_*// Voll cool, wo kriegt man die? O_o

    Ein paar der Lieder von Mucc kenn ich sogar noch XD

    Ich hoffe, bei dir ist alles gutti ♥ Ich denk an dich <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. du siehst immer so stylish aus!!! <3

    ReplyDelete