Monday, October 22, 2012

MIAU - H.[oliday] I.[nstant] V.[isual] part II

 

hello   

as I promised I want to write about
the second member of H.I.V.
our keyboarder






name: willy wonka
age: 12
date of birth: 28 march
zodiac sign: aries
chinese zodiac sign: dog
 height: 1,69m
hobbies: compose new songs for h.i.v., 
invent delicious chocolate, spread love~
favourite color: minty-light-blue-blah
facebook
tumblr







oh my gosh I have to wake up at 3.30am and it's
almost 9pm at the moment and I'm not tired...not at all....

well I'll try to get some sleep ♪

bye bye


7 comments:

  1. Die Bilder sind echt total schön <3

    Aber was geht ab mit eurer Kinderband? /D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kinderband? wovon redest du?
      aber nicht von H.I.V. oder? XD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ich richte es aus ♥
      btw ich liebe deine neue frisur!!!

      Delete
  3. is she 12?! o_O looks like shes 167 :S well well xP

    ReplyDelete